Please read the following carefully. Your use of the Dingo's Den web site ("www.dingosden.com.au") and purchase of the products (or services) ("Products") on it means that you agree to these terms and conditions ("Terms").
Shopping with Dingo's Den
You can order products from Dingo's Den online via the website www.dingosden.com.au.
When you place an order for a product, you are offering to buy it for the price stated, subject to these Terms.
When you place your order online we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it. This email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your order details. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your order. Once we have sent the confirmation email we will then check availability and contact you with a further email. If the Product is available and the details of the order are correct, this email will be deemed an acceptance and will specify delivery details and confirm the price of the Products purchased. If the Product is not available we will also let you know by email.
Dingo's Den may cancel any sale and not supply Products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of Products at any time at its sole discretion. If an Order is cancelled, any payment made for the Products will be refunded in full.
All new Orders are deemed separate and each is treated individually.
We always try to make sure that the prices on dingosden.com.au are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in pricing of the Products in your order we will inform you as soon as possible using the contact details you supply us with. We will then give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. (If we are unable to reach you we will treat the Order as cancelled). If an Order is cancelled, any payment made for the Products will be refunded in full.
You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your credit card details, based on the delivery address you specify. For more information about our delivery charges, click here.
Prices are quoted on dingosden.com.au in Australian Dollars - outside the UK your credit card company should exchange the amount charged to the currency of your country at the current rate. Please note that both charges and refunds are in Australian Dollars and Dingo's Den cannot be held responsible for any loss due to exchange rate fluctuations.
International customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries. Unfortunately we cannot advise you what these costs will be - please consult your local customs office for more information.
You must pay for your Order before it is delivered and you can do so by credit card, cheque or gift voucher.
Credit Card & Paypal
- Currently, all orders processed online will be via Paypal.
- To ensure that shopping online is secure, when paying by credit/debit card your details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the Internet.
- Your credit card company may also carry out additional security checks to confirm it is you making the Order. In the event your card is declined please contact your card issuer to authorise the transaction.
- All Order details and invoices will be sent to the credit card billing address and not the delivery address where the named recipient of the Order differs.
- In Australia, you may pay by cheque or postal Order if you wish.
- Please make cheques payable to Dingo's Den and remember to include postage. Please also send us a covering letter detailing your Order, cheque guarantee card number, guaranteed amount, expiry date, contact details and delivery address.
Dingo's Den Gift Vouchers
- Gift vouchers must be redeemed online at dingosden.com.au within 1 year of purchase and cannot be used for Orders already placed.
- If the value of the Order exceeds the value of the dingosden.com.au gift voucher, the balance must be paid by credit card.
- Unused balances will be held within the recipients voucher for the same period.
- Vouchers have no cash redemption value.
- If you have received a promotional gift voucher from Dingo's Den, only one such Gift Voucher may be redeemed per purchase.
- Specific Terms and Conditions apply to the sale and use of Dingo's Den Gift Vouchers, please read the Terms and Conditions enclosed with your Voucher.
We try to keep dingosden.com.au as up to date as possible but cannot guarantee that particular Product will always be available. If we can't supply a Product you will not be charged for it and we will refund or re-credit your account with the amount debited by us.
All offers are available while stocks last. If we are unable to supply a Product you have Ordered, we will notify you as soon as we can after receiving your Order. If this happens, you may cancel your Order and we will refund you the money you have paid for it.
Dingo's Den delivers to destinations inside and outside of Australia.
You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your credit card details. For more information about our delivery charges click here.
Delivery outside of Australia may be subject to local import taxes, which are your responsibility where they apply. If so, the shipping company should advise you the charges due or else you should consult your local customs office. Unfortunately we cannot advise you what these charges will be and Dingo's Den is not responsible for them.
If these local import/custom charges are refused or not paid by the customer, then the item could be returned to Dingo's Den or possibly destroyed if too expensive to return. Please note: If this happens, we will not be able to refund you for your order. We would not be able to refund any original postage costs paid and can only refund for the returned product/s minus any costs incurred in returning them to Dingo's Den.
Orders are despatched either by Australia Post or by courier. Our couriers require a signature and operate between 9am and 5pm on weekdays, so please specify an address where someone will be able to sign for your Order between these hours.
We will make every effort to deliver within the time stated on dingosden.com.au but we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery.
Please Order from Dingo's Den with enough time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from the delivery time as Dingo's Den cannot be responsible for this.
Copyright and Trade Marks
Dingo's Den does not give you any right or interest in any copyright or intellectual property rights in any Product nor the right to copy them.
The copyright in dingosden.com.au and the content of all the software, web site and pages relating to the Dingo's Den web site is owned by, or licensed to Dingo's Den, unless otherwise specified and may not be used, copied or altered without our express consent.
Dingo's Den and our logos are trade names and copyright of Dingo's Den Pty Ltd (ABN 65 142 963 880) and may not be used by anyone else without our express permission.
However, Dingo's Den does not make any warranty or representation in respect of any other trade mark and the trade marks of the brands featured on dingosden.com.au belong to their respective owners.
Privacy and Data Policy
We believe that you will be delighted with your product from Dingo's Den, but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible and these terms do not affect your statutory rights.
Please check the delivered Products as soon as possible on receipt as we will not cover any subsequent loss or destruction.
We will try to attend to all returns as soon as practically possible.
Please note that product returns are not able to be accepted in person at our office address.
- Our policy is to ensure that you are satisfied every time you place an Order with dingosden.com.au. If you are unhappy with an item when you receive it or if you simply change your mind please return it to us within 14 days, with the despatch note, having taken reasonable care of it and in an unused state complete with packaging and all components, and we will refund you the price you paid for that product (excluding P&P).
- We will make the refund directly to the credit/charge card used to place the original order within 14 days or earlier once we have inspected the returned item and are satisfied that it has been returned to us in the condition it was in when delivered to you.
- You will only have to pay for the return postage of the Products.
- Certain products and services are excluded from this returns policy, including food/perishable items, personalised products or those made to order. These items cannot be returned for a refund unless faulty. Products excluded such as these are clearly marked on the product information page.
Returning Unwanted or Faulty Products
- We try to select and package the Products as well as possible to ensure they arrive in good condition. However, if a Product arrives damaged or with defects, or is not what you Ordered, we will replace it free of charge or provide a full refund as appropriate, if you return the Product to us within 30 days of receipt.
- This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
- Please contact us by email at email@example.com to inform us of your wish to return Products.
- We may allocate you with a Returns Code which should be included with the package to improve processing of your return.
- We may also advise you how to send the item back to us. Occasionally items may have to be picked up by a courier service.
- Otherwise, please use a secure delivery method which requires a signature upon receipt (such as Australia Post Recorded Delivery).
- You will be responsible for the returned Products until they reach us.
Dingo's Den Responsibilities
Dingo's Den has tried to make the descriptions (including all pictures) of the Products as accurate as possible but you should check the dimensions stated on dingosden.com.au or contact us for exact sizes.
Please check the delivered Products as soon as possible on receipt as we will not cover any subsequent loss or destruction.
Dingo's Den will provide its services with reasonable skill and care but does not give any guarantees, warranties or representations in respect of any other person's services.
Because of the nature of the Internet, Dingo's Denprovides and maintains dingosden.com.au on an "as is", "as available" basis and makes no promise that use of dingosden.com.au will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
Our website contains links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the content of those sites.
Except as provided above we can give no other warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, statutory or otherwise and all such terms are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You will be responsible for any breach of these terms by you and if you use dingosden.com.au in breach of these terms you will be liable to and will reimburse Dingo's Den for any loss or damage caused as a result.
These terms above shall not limit any rights you might have as a consumer that may not be excluded under applicable law nor shall they exclude or limit Dingo's Den liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence nor any fraudulent representation.
Dingo's Den will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
Please read the instructions, manuals and other user documentation that comes with your Products carefully. Dingo's Den is not involved in the manufacture of Products and will not advise on their use or operation or the manufacturer's guidelines. You are urged to use all Products safely and in accordance with the manufacturer's guidelines.
Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Dingo's Den excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to Dingo's Den and Dingo's Den shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
- any incorrect or inaccurate information on dingosden.com.au;
- any interruptions to or delays in updating dingosden.com.au;
- the infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of dingosden.com.au or any Product purchased through dingosden.com.au;
- any loss or damage resulting from your use or the inability to use the dingosden.com.au web site or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control;
- any loss of profit, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong;
- any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user's computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading dingosden.com.au, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from Dingo's Den or its licensees and affiliates;
- the availability, quality, content or nature of the other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties ("External Sites") to which dingosden.com.au link and web sites located on or through any External Site nor for any transactions involving External Sites (including as to 'cookies', personal data, confidential information, or purchases of domain names or other services). You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, web site or transactions;
- all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect.
Dingo's Den may change or withdraw any part of dingosden.com.au, or may refuse you access to the web site at any time if we consider it necessary.
Dingo's Den may also terminate this Agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of dingosden.com.au upon breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever.
Termination shall be without prejudice to Dingo's Den's other rights.
Dingo's Den acts as principal on its own account and not as agent for you or any other person.
If Dingo's Den does not enforce any provision of this agreement such will not be considered a continuing waiver.
In the event that any part of these Terms is held to be unenforceable, such part will at Dingo's Den's option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties' intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
These Terms constitute the full agreement between you and Dingo's Den and may only be amended in writing. They apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of contract proposed.
Use of dingosden.com.au and these terms are subject to the laws of Australia and the jurisdiction of the Australian Courts.
If you would like help when ordering, information about a product, a request for a product or if you would just like to provide us with feedback on our service, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org